top of page

Inner Journeys, LLC Group

Public·120 members
Murad Kondratyev
Murad Kondratyev

1g (24).mp4

Hello I have a video in .mp4 format which i can see on itunes and play absolutely fine. it appears on my ipod touch 1st gen sync menu, and the sync runs fine without any error messages. when the sync is complete and i go to videos on my ipod touch however it says there are no videos on there? what am i doing wrong?

1g (24).mp4

H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; H.264 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats

The above dir command will list your files and directories, along file sizes in bytes, and you should see all of them in the list (e.g. ffmpeg.exe, recover_mp4.exe, your good.mp4 and bad.mp4 files and so on). From there, you should follow up tutorial exactly as in the video.

Answer: Unfortunately, this file is, indeed, non-repairable because there is NOTHING to repair! If you open your bad.mp4 video file with a HEX Editor (low-level file utility that reads all files in their true binary formats), you will see that except maybe the header, entire file is filled with 0 bytes. This means that either there was a storage recovery error, copy-paste error, and that the actual file content is permanently lost on the storage medium. Your only hope, if the file was previously accidentally deleted, is to use another scan and recovery tool, that might recover it properly.

Is the file 1.mp4 small in size? Does it have any meaningful size in the first place? You may have to recover it properly with some other undelete or video recovery tool first, see my other replies and suggestions.

In some cases, tool will generate a lot of warnings, but the end recovered.h264 or recovered.mp4 files will be actually fixed / playable! You must test them in your media player (VLC or MPC HC are recommended). I have fixed several such videos, and they were fine, despite the warnings.

We converted two movie files, one a 278 MB 1080p .mkv file in to a Blackberry .mp4 (H.264/AAC) at 320 x 240. The second was a larger 3842 MB Mpeg2 of the Aviator that was transcoded to an Ipad .mp4 file. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page